Industrial Clerk (m/f/d) with Foreign Language Correspondence
Industrial clerks control business processes in companies. In material management, they compare offers, negotiate with suppliers and supervise the receipt and storage of goods. In the production industry, they plan, control and monitor the production of goods or services and create order documents. Developing calculations and price lists and conducting sales negotiations with the customers is part of their responsibilities in sales. They also develop marketing strategies. If they work in the field of accounting or finance, industrial clerks process, book and control business transactions. In human resources, they determine the demand for employees, contribute to the recruitment and selection of personnel, and plan personnel deployment.
- Participation in all business processes and transactions from a business-management perspective, starting from order initiation, service, materials management and sales to human resources and finance
- Support of the individual commercial areas such as goods receipt, shipping, sales, marketing, human resources, finance, etc.
- Creation and evaluation of key figures and statistics for the control of operational processes and success Monitoring
- Committed participation in vocational education and in-house training schemes such as in-house classes, training courses and exam preparation
- The additional qualification as a foreign language correspondent enables you to take on challenging tasks in an international context
- Mittlere Reife, GCSE, high school diploma or equivalent, or entrance qualification for advanced technical colleges or general universities
- Good results in business accounting, maths, German and English
- Identify and analyse business relationships and structures
- Understanding of organisation and Administration
- Cooperation and negotiating skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Good communication skills and capacity for teamwork
Duration of apprenticeship
- 3 years