Develop your final thesis directly on the basis of the practical workflows of a leading high-tech company. Experienced support people are available with word and deed to help you find a topic and prepare your thesis. Get your career off to a promising start: the choice of an innovative, providential topic serves as a solid cornerstone for your professional CV.
We offer theses for university / college students in the following areas of study:
- Business administration
- Electrical engineering / telecommunications engineering
- Informatics / Business informatics
- Information and communication technology
- Industrial engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Production engineering, plastics technology and precision engineering
Ideally, we’d like you to possess the following:
- High level of interest in the various tasks at an internationally-orientated family-run business, plus motivation and commitment
- Purposefulness in your studies and a good grade average or Bachelor degree
- Experience and skills from past internships
- Computer and language skills
Here you will find the applications for Bachelor's or Master's theses at Kathrein!