Welcome to the third issue of CONNECTED WORLD.
Our focus topic is Kathrein Street Connect, a revolutionary small cell solution. We examine how the system was developed, what its key features are and which advantages it offers.
The current issue also looks at how Kathrein continues to strengthen its global footprint and solution offering. Furthermore, we provide you with an update on K-BOW which was distinguished with a second design award and went into live operation in a leading business and technology park.
Last not least we report on a major Daimler order and project completions for AccorHotels and Allianz Arena.
With our passion to connect we remain committed to providing you with answers to new challenges and delivering superior value.
We wish you a pleasant reading.
With best regards
Senior Director Marketing
Update Business Fields
Meet Us @
- Mobile World Congress, Barcelona (22.02 - 25.02.2016)
- Digital Broadcasting Simposium 2016, Kuala Lumpur (29.02 - 03.03.2016)
- Hotel Technology Next Generation, Amelia Island (01.03 - 03.03.2016)
- LogiMAT 2016, Stuttgart (08.03 - 10.03.2016)
- CABSAT 2016, Dubai (08.03 - 10.03.2016)
- Informatica, Havanna (14.03 - 18.03.2016)
- Intertraffic, Amsterdam (05.04 - 08.04.2016)
- NAB-Show, Las Vegas (18.04 - 21.04.2016)
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2016, Orlando (03.05 - 05.05.2016)
- HTNG - Hotel Technology Next Generation, Dubai (10.05 - 12.05.2016)
- DAS & Smart Cells-Kongress, Las Vegas (16.05 - 18.05.2016)
- Wireless Infrastructure Show, Dallas (23.05 - 26.05.2016)
- Critical Communications World, Amsterdam (31.05 - 02.06.2016)
- CommunicAsia 2016, Singapore (31.05 - 03.06.2016)
- ANGA.com, Cologne (07.06 - 09.06.2016)
- 5G World, London (28.06 - 30.06.2016)
- IBC 2016, Amsterdam (09.09. - 13.09.2016)
- RFID tomorrow Conference & Exhibition 2016, Düsseldorf (19.09 - 20.09.2016)