Welcome to the fourth issue of CONNECTED WORLD.
Supported by acquisitions Kathrein is expanding its offering beyond hardware. Our new division solutions is led by Jürgen Walter and provides answers to some of the most pressing questions in the smartly connected world. Find out more in our "Spotlight on" section.
5G is already on the horizon. Kathrein will be testing new concepts and technologies in Rosenheim in the coming years. The goal is to win key insights for future practical application. Paving the road to future networks also requires coordination among key industry players to define common standards. We are an active member of the Next Generation Mobile Networks Alliance (NGMN) and have recently been elected to the Board of Governors of 5G Americas.
Future innovation needs talented people. This is why we are supporting "Jugend forscht", Europe's leading youth science and technology competition. The best ideas will be presented at the University of Applied Sciences in Rosenheim.
Discover more about these and other interesting topics in the current issue.
We wish you a pleasant reading.
With best regards
Senior Director Marketing
Update Divisions & Regions
Meet Us @
- IBC 2016, Amsterdam (09.09. - 13.09.2016)
- Liberty Global, Amsterdam (14.09. - 14.09.2016)
- RFID tomorrow Conference & Exhibition 2016, Düsseldorf (19.09. - 20.09.2016)
- InnoTrans, Berlin (20.09. - 23.09.2016)
- 123e CONGRÈS NATIONAL des Sapeurs-Pompiers de France, Tours (21.09. - 24.09.2016)
- NGMN - Industry Conference & Exhibition 2016, Frankfurt (12.10. - 13.10.2016)
- Futurecom 2016, Sao Paulo (18.10. - 20.10.2016)
- NAT Expo, Moscow (16.11. - 18.11.2016)
- SPS IPC Drives, Nuremberg (22.11. - 24.11.2016)