Welcome to the fifth issue of CONNECTED WORLD.
The commercial start of 5G is getting closer. Future network architectures and technologies are among the most intensely discussed topics. Our "Spotlight on" section looks at latest developments and achievements at Kathrein and the company's network vision 2022.
Innovation is deeply embedded into Kathrein's DNA. We feel very proud and honoured to have been distinguished with a number of prestigious awards for the ground-breaking Kathrein Street Connect solution developed in close partnership with Swisscom. In yet another partnership with Nokia we were able to find a new solution for providing broadband mobile connectivity to homes and enterprises in suburban and rural areas.
We not only innovate with and for established firms, but also help digital start-ups to turn their ideas into market success. Our support includes coaching, mentoring and consultancy.
Are you interested in top sports and entertainment events? Then make sure to visit Imola in Italy which is enjoying best in class connectivity thanks to Kathrein's building digitalisation solutions.
Discover more about these and other interesting topics in the current issue.
We wish you a pleasant reading.
With best regards
Group Vice President
Head of Marketing
Update Divisions & Regions
Meet Us @
- MWC 2017, Barcelona (27.02. - 02.03.2017)
- ABU 2017 - Digital Broadcast Symposium, Kuala Lumpur (06.03. - 09.03.2017)
- DVB World 2017, Vienna (13.03. - 15.03.2017)
- LogiMAT 2017, Stuttgart (14.03. - 16.03.2017)
- Power Days 2017, Salzburg (15.03. - 17.03.2017)
- CABSAT 2017, Dubai (21.03. - 23.03.2017)
- eltefa 2017, Stuttgart (29.03. - 31.03.2017)
- NAB 2017, Las Vegas (22.04. - 27.04.2017)
- BroadcastAsia 2017, Singapore (23.05. - 25.05.2017)
- CommunicAsia 2017, Singapore (23.05. - 25.05.2017)
- ANGACOM 2017, Cologne (30.05. - 01.06.2017)
- Caravan-Salon 2017, Düsseldorf (26.08. - 03.09.2017)
- IBC 2017, Amsterdam (15.09. - 19.09.2017)