Technology has to be visually integrated - whether in society, the natural environment or a sensitive urban or rural landscape. In order to regulate critical site situations accordingly, providers need a reliable concealment service.
Kathrein supplies an entire portfolio of creative and individual solutions to implement antenna concealment, backed up with plenty of expertise and service orientation. What is more, smart constructions and installations ensure streamlined and low-cost upgrade processes. Later maintenance can be carried out easily without additional training or qualifications.
This service means providers benefit from an attractive return on investment. As their competitiveness increases – through the acquisition of new antenna sites, for example – they save on personnel capacity and superfluous investment.
- Planning: Feasibility study, surveys, network design
- Implementation: Installation, project management
- Material provisioning: Accessories and consumable supplies, products
- Maintenance: Technical support, on-site support, hardware service, upgrade service, site surveys, measurement and recommendation services (PIM)
- Logistics: Worldwide supply chain and on-site management, consignment service