Site Surveys & Remediation
The optimum performance capacity of each individual antenna site impacts on the quality of the entire network. Kathrein helps network operators with its outstanding expertise in servicing sites and in the analysis and diagnosis of passive intermodulation.
By means of consultative services for network operators we are able to diagnose whether antenna sites are working as planned. The aim of our subsequent optimisation measures is to enable people to benefit from maximum network quality when using mobile services.
We perform drive tests for this purpose. We also verify whether the orientation of the antennas is optimum, for example, whether the installation was carried out correctly, whether the GPS position is accurate and if there is interference from other antenna sites.
- Planning: Feasibility study, surveys, network design
- Implementation: Installation, project management
- Material provisioning: Accessories and consumable supplies, products
- Maintenance: Technical support, on-site support, hardware service, upgrade service, site surveys, measurement and recommendation services (PIM)
- Logistics: Worldwide supply chain and on-site management, consignment service