The capacity to track products and goods along with increasing transparency and globalisation requires companies to optimise their logistical processes on a lasting basis. However, simple identification systems such as barcodes are no longer sufficient to ensure seamless traceability along the entire supply chain. Today, more detailed information is required such as value added data and changes in object status. RFID technology makes it very simple to increase efficiency and automate processes.
With its RFID portfolio, Kathrein offers smart, integrated systems which successfully support real-time visibility and stock management. We provide companies with a full range of services to implement complex technologies. These include fully automatic direction recognition at loading bays by means of the ARU-CSB system, high capture rates using intelligent antenna systems with the patented ©KRAI technology and dynamically scalable software interface layers for fast and simple integration in diverse ERP systems.
Due to the worldwide availability of our systems and the high quality standards of our components and software architecture, we are able to significantly improve our customers’ supply chain management at minimum effort, cost and time. Kathrein provides a full range of support, from the development of blueprints right through to the final go-live.
- Planning: feasibility study, surveys, network design, implementation planning, application and test centre
- Implementation: installation, start-up and handover, project management, integration in ERP systems, mobile apps
- Maintenance: technical support, hardware service, software service, on-site service
- Material provisioning: accessories and consumable supplies, individual components
- Training: hardware, software and application training
- Logistics: worldwide supply chain and on-site management