Simple and quick handling at the checkout. Supply from the back stores to the front stores. Goods supply to the back stores. Effective goods distribution and interim storage in hubs. Networking of all stores within a retail chain. And regular inventories: all these are challenges that the clothing manufacturer faces on a day-to-day basis. Clever solutions are required to achieve transparency in the supply chains - from production right through to the POS.
Kathrein starts with the logistics process. Our RFID portfolio addresses all retailers’ needs - right down to the last detail. Our intelligent technologies identify whether goods are being taken from the back store to the front store or vice versa, for example. If a customer leaves the shop with an article of clothing that has not been paid for, the system is able to detect this attempted theft. Antennas integrated in the checkout counters significantly accelerate payment of goods. Intelligent shelves automatically trigger orders as soon as items are sold and networked stores carry out inventories on an ongoing basis.
We use our expertise and service awareness to optimise our customers’ value creation chains. Our measures are based on the very highest quality standards and a holistic understanding of processes.
- Planning: feasibility study, surveys, network design, implementation planning, application and test centre
- Implementation: installation, start-up and handover, project management, integration in ERP systems, mobile apps
- Maintenance: technical support, hardware, software, on-site service
- Material provisioning: accessories, consumable supplies, individual components
- Training: hardware, software and application training
- Logistics: worldwide supply chain and on-site management