At this year’s Mobile World Congress, “Intelligent Connectivity” will be the overarching theme, combining the most important future technologies under its umbrella.
Kathrein Mobile Connectivity Solutions are an important part of these technologies. Therefore, we will keep pursuing our mission to actively shape the connected world, now and in the future, by showcasing some of our core technologies:
- Introducing the world's slimmest, most compact antenna platform with a side-by-side low-band array configuration in only 378 mm width, providing superior TCO/TVO
- Experience how our 8T8R (or higher orders) beamforming technology will be a main pillar for the future 5G eco-system
- See how we integrate TDD technology in our world’s smallest FDD side-by-side low-band antenna
- Learn about our small cell Canister antenna providing densification for 5G as well as coverage and capacity with low visual impact
- Discover our 5G Massive MIMO antenna technology for Active Antenna Solutions
- Find out about our smart active antenna support vRAN deployment
- Gain insight into our innovative 28 GHz repeater solution for 5G mmWave systems
- Come together with Kathrein’s top executives and experts to discuss our latest technology portfolio, innovations and partnerships
We would like to welcome you to our stand E30 in hall 2. Please contact us to schedule a personal meeting.