|25th||09:00 - 19:00||Exhibition Open|
|26th||09:00 - 19:00||Exhibition Open|
|27th||09:00 - 19:00||Exhibition Open|
|28th||09:00 - 16:00||Exhibition Open|
Starting from the South Entrance, you will find Kathrein in the second hall on the right side.
In Hall 2, the Kathrein stand is near the "Executive Meeting Rooms" and the "Meeting Rooms" in the middle aisle between areas E and F.
There are two taxi ranks at Fira Gran Via, located at the North and South Entrances. Taxis are available over the weekend prior to the event and will be fully staffed during event days.
All taxis accept credit card payment.
For Lost & Found items please contact +34 93 707 0600
Taxi rank operating times:
- Sunday, 24th February: 17:00-21:00
- Monday, 25th February to Thursday 28th February: 8:00-20:00
Adapted taxis will be able to Pick Up/Drop Off by the South and North taxi ranks.
NEW FOR 2019 – Use the new L10S Foc station to access the venue through North Entrance when destination is at Hall 5, 6, 7 & 8. The exit is only 6 min walking distance.
- L9S Fira station for access directly to the venue through the metro tunnel at South Entrance when destination is at Hall 1, 2, 3 & 4 for those who already have collected their badge.
- Europa Fira station on local train FGC is also convenient for those transferring at Espanya station and wishing to Access the venue through the South Entrance.
- L9S is the fastest way to access and depart the venue from/ to the airport Terminal 1 and 2.
MWC Barcelona 2019 will once again take place at Fira Gran Via, a cutting-edge exhibition and conference facility located in the easily accessible L’Hospitalet de Llobregat area, 10 km from the Barcelona airport.
Fira Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I,
64 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona