Product information for HDTV sat receiver
The UFS 810 HDTV receiver is designed for the reception of digital satellite TV and radio programmes. This receiver lets you enjoy high-definition as well as conventional television in brilliant quality.
The HDMI interface allows the receiver to be easily connected to a flat-screen TV. The Dolby Digital data stream (AC-3) is transmitted to a Dolby Digital system via the receiver’s electrical audio output. The integrated EPG offers a clearly-structured electronic TV guide. There is a USB port at the back of the receiver for uploading software updates and programme lists.
- Reception of digital satellite TV channels and radio programmes in DVB-S2 (HDTV) and DVB-S
- Video decoding of MPEG-2 and MPEG-4/H.264 signals (HDTV)
- Up-scaler for upscaling the PAL signal to 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Electrical audio output for Dolby Digital data stream (AC 3)
- Eight favourite programme lists each for TV and radio
- And much more
- pdf ( December 2018 | de | 770 KB )